size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-01-2022, 04:26 PM

Indigo admitted to being happy with her, but there was still that sadness lingering just beyond his blue eyes. Her question seemed to catch him off guard a bit and his mask faltered. She could see the pain there and leaned into the massive purple man even more, letting him know that she was there for him. Indigo was quick to say that it had nothing to do with her and Aslatiel sighed, giving her head a light shake. "If you're in pain, then I'm in pain," she informed him. Were they not tied together by fate? Joined as one even in the womb? How could she not feel sadness when he did?

The woman was well aware that losing all of the friends and lovers that he'd accumulated in his band had done something to Indigo. It had taken a part of his confidence. The hulking purple giant had always been soft and loving, nothing like the beast that his tiny sister was. Losing something so dear had shattered his resolve. He smiled, but he was never truly happy these days. Asla didn't know how deeply his pain and sorrow went, nor could she know the true reason without him telling her so.

"Tell me," she whispered to him, placing another loving kiss on the side of his muzzle. She would never judge him, no matter what was bothering him. "If I don't know what's wrong, then I can't fix it." And she wanted so dearly to have her brother back; her lover back. She wanted Indigo without worries or burdens. She wanted to keep him safe and make him whole, but she needed to know how.

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]