size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-01-2022, 05:47 PM
She leaned into him a bit more, a silent promise that she was there for him. The warm feeling helped him to breathe a little easier. Still, she could see through everything, she knew there wa smore than what was on the surface. She was his other half, they were one from before birth. Asla whispered to him, convincing him that her pain was his, but he still questioned her, at least on this front. He lowered his head over hers, nuzzling into her forehead as he paused. He wouldn’t forget how hurt she’d been, how hurtful she had been.. That moment had been the breaking point in where his life was going.

Asla shifted and Indigo held her as she brought her galactic gaze up to his sky blue eyes. She whispered to him softly, encouraging his words as she soothed him. With her presence, with her love, and with her kisses. She told him that he could tell her whatever he needed to. She couldn’t help him fix anything if she didn’t know. Indigo didn’t think there was going to be any solution to the deep ache in his heart.

”Aslatiel,” He whispered back to her, tears filling his eyes. He’d cried so much for them already. ”I miss them.” He whimpered softly, he’d never been able to really know them. But the pain in his chest wasn’t anything but yearning for them. ”My children.” Indigo’s massive form moved slightly so that he could hold her tiger and bury his features into her soft fur. He tried not to think about how she would react now, but he hoped she wouldn’t spurn him again.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.