size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-01-2022, 07:52 PM

The moment that Indigo leaned into her, she knew that he would share his troubles with her. The pain within him was raw and she had a feeling that some of it still stemmed from how she'd reacted to the news that he was having children with someone else. It wasn't fair of her and she realized that soon after parting ways with her brother. Aslatiel had grown considerably since then. Having her own children had made the woman much more understanding and much less selfish than she had once been. She knew that what she had said to Indigo was wrong. In the moment, she had just been so angry. It was no excuse and the damage was done. She would do everything in her power to fix it though.

Indigo admitted that he missed the children that he'd lost. Pain lanced through Aslatiel's heart. Not because of the lost children, but because she suddenly understood Indigo's pain. Had she lost Arc and Tira, Asla imagined that she would have been much the same as her brother was now. Indy shifted to hold her tighter and the small woman reciprocated, pressing as much of herself against him as she could. He was much larger than she was, but Asla felt as though she needed to protect her sweet, soft sibling. "I'm sorry," the woman whispered softly, holding the purple man against her.

Aslatiel continued to hold Indy, gently stroking his fur with one paw in a comforting manner. "There's nothing that I can do to rid you of that pain. Time will be key." Soft lips moved over Indigo's muzzle and forehead. "They aren't suffering and they're...wherever we go when we die. Waiting for you." Asla firmly believed in an afterlife. She'd seen enough ghosts in her time and had heard enough stories that it would be insane not to believe.

The small fae opened her mouth hesitantly, then shut it again, her brows furrowing as she thought hard. "Indy..." Asla spoke softly, still apprehensive about sharing her thoughts, lest he think she was trying to erase the children that he'd lost. "If you're serious about staying with me always, a mated couple til the end of our days...there will be more children." The world seemed to still as she spoke those last words. Indigo had the opportunity to reject her right here and now and that made Asla very, very nervous.

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]