size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-02-2022, 06:34 AM
There was understanding in her embrace, she knew what it might be like if she lost her two children. She knew the pain and sorrow he was suffering through. As Indigo shifted so did Aslatiel as the two of them embraced and did share in the grief. There was no blow up, no chastizement for his feelings, just understanding and love for his broken heart. She pressed herself against him and a wave of emotion washed over him, it was a little relief from everything he’d been feeling. She held him tight and whispered to him softly, a tiny apology that meant the world to him.

It wasn’t Aslatiel’s fault his children had been lost, and it would never be. It was hard to forget her reaction, but now none of that mattered. Now he had her, they had lived without each other and both knew that wasn’t any way to live. Not when they belonged together, two halves of a whole. Asla held him and stroked his fur, whispering soft reassurances to him about the puppies he had lost. They didn’t even have names, but she was sure, wherever they were, they were waiting for him. Tears continued down his cheeks as he thought about them and everything he lost.

That was the price for his gain though, even after everything that happened Aslatiel still wanted to be at his side as much as he wanted her here with him. She uttered his name hesitantly, and her words were just as uncertain as she spoke. If they were mates, if they were going to spend their lives together like they always wanted to, they would have children. Indigo froze at the thought, his heart yearned for that eventuality but the healer in him only worried.

”Please don’t tease me in this way,” he whispered to her softly, squeezing her tightly as he tried not to find hope in those beautiful words. Having a family with Asla was everything he had ever wanted. But.. ”I want that more than anything in the world, but…” What kind of horrors would they give to pups born from their union?

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.