size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-02-2022, 06:54 AM

For as long as he needed, Aslatiel would hold Indigo in her strong, reassuring embrace. There was no one else in the world that she loved in this manner. The big purple brute forever had her heart and right now it was breaking for him. As Indigo shed tears for the children that he had lost, the fawn fae wiped those tears gently away. She understood his pain and would be whatever he needed until that pain gradually ebbed and faded.

After offering to give him more children, Indigo's reaction was to squeeze her and ask her not to tease him. Asla placed a kiss upon her brother's forehead. "I'm entirely serious, I assure you." Indigo spoke further and Asla gave him a squeeze. "I never thought I'd have children at all when I was a pup, then I had Arc and Tira," One paw continued to gently stroke plum colored fur. "Then I thought I would be done after them, but now that we're together again..." Her voice trailed off for a moment, then Aslatiel pulled back a bit, her galactic gaze meeting his sky blue eyes. "Indigo Fatalis, will you be my partner in all things, forever? Joined until the day we die?" Above all things, she wanted them to be together, but she needed that reassurance. She needed to hear from his very own mouth that he wanted the same thing.

"If you agree to be my partner, my mate..." Aslatiel inhaled deeply, then released her breath long and slow, "I'll stop taking measures to keep from conceiving. It'll take a while for my body to become receptive again, but I will eventually give you pups," she promised. No doubt both of them were apprehensive about creating children due to their own blood relationship. The taunting threats of their father and the words that he'd used hung over their heads. "We both remember what Sirius said to us," she reminded her brother, "but I've traveled, met so many wolves and I've seen so many things. Relationships like ours... they aren't as uncommon as you think. I've yet to come across one abomination, as he put it." Soft pads reached up to take his cheek gently in her paw. "I'll give you children. We can start our own family. Just give me your vow, Indy." Whatever vow he wanted to make, as long as it was a promise that they would be together, a mated pair, for all of their days.

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]