size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
05-02-2022, 07:05 AM

Iki could see her mother thinking just as deeply as she had. It was a big decision, sending one of their own away to live in another pack. Essentially they would be calling the shots for someone else's life. That part didn't sit well with the pale princess, but sacrifices had to be made. It wasn't as though Manea would allow whoever they sent to be treated poorly. There were worse fates. As if sensing her daughter's thoughts, Venom asked who they would send. "That, I don't know yet," the young woman admitted. "It's a difficult choice, knowing that we would be controlling the fate of another." She had no trouble voicing her concerns to her mother. The pair had pretty open and clear communication and she never felt ashamed to speak her mind.

Moments of silence passed again as both ladies thought, then eventually Ikigai spoke again. "The higher the ranking within the pack, the higher the honor. The bond wouldn't be as strong if we sent them a wolf from our base populous." No doubt some wolves would jump at the chance to be traded off in such a manner so that they might elevate their station. "We don't have many good prospects," she admitted aloud, obsidian tipped ears shifting backwards. "Just my siblings and I..." she spoke the thought as it appeared in her mind. The girl's marbled gaze moved to meet her mother's and she gave a little frown. Was that what it would take? One of the royal children?

"Ikigai"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]