size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-02-2022, 07:52 AM
Aslatiel held him tight, making no hint that she would let go or leave him now. She wiped away his tears and gave him all of the love that he desperately needed right now. He held her just as tight as she held him. There was so much love and adoration for each other shared between them. Indigo could have been content with what they had now, but Aslatiel wasn’t done. She had so much more to promise him than just a life next to each other.

She wasn’t teasing him, she was serious in every word. More than that they found each other again, more important than anything they were together now. No matter what happened, they would be together and that was the most important. ”Forever, Aslatiel.” He promised her as blue eyes met purple. ”All of me, until the day I die.”

Asla went on to explain, knowing where his mind was and where it went. They both remembered the warnings and threats of their childhood. But Asla promised him, if they were a mated pair then she would give him everything. She would let her body recover and she would bear him the children he wanted. They would not be the abominations that he was promised, they would have their family.

More tears fell from his eyes, but the sorrow was slipping away. These were tears of joy as she promised him everything that he had ever wanted. She promised him a life that he had never allowed himself to believe was possible. ”Forever, always yours.” He told her in a soft whisper that meant everything to him. ”Our own family.” Indigo could only barely believe the future ahead of them, but he hung his heart on her promise.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.