ardent

Eating fire

Ameiva

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 11:49 AM

Her heart pounded deep in her chest. Its beat almost echoed in her ears. She closed her eyes and shuddered. She wanted everything to burn. Wanted to see every wolf scream in pain and die before her eyes. She would laugh at all their misfortunes and she prayed that Cerberus would kill that bitch if they didn?t get the chance. Their mother had said his influence could be a wonderful thing and she hoped he sharpened her claws and teeth to meet the neck of the bitch that destroyed everything.

Her ears flicked as she felt her brother get close. She still felt connected to him. It was as if she couldn?t breathe without him. It was like the world was nothing if he was not beside her. She closed her eyes and eased her rage down. She could hear him begging and she couldn?t help the laugh that ripped from her throat. It sounded so odd to her. As if she were never meant to laugh that way. ?We will do this together brother. We will make everything burn with blood and revenge that belongs to that bitch. I want her children and her world damaged like she did to us.? She said with a hiss and then turned to look at him. He had an omission did he? Well, she was indeed curious to know what this was about.

?Tell me brother. You know I would keep it to myself.? She assured him. No one else mattered to her but her family. Not Zara, Not champion, just her siblings and mother. As long as she had them all she would care not about what happened to anyone else.

Speech,