size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-03-2022, 06:15 AM
Indigo didn’t ever really know if he would fully recover from the losses he felt. His dreams being crushed, his children dead, everything he worked for gone… But now he had Aslatiel. Like his life had ended and he was being reborn with her. Indy was given a second chance, another opportunity to pursue the life he had wanted since the beginning. He gazed down into her infinite galactic gaze, seeing the deep love and adoration she held for him as she wiped away his tears and promised him the future.

”Maybe… Maybe what I built was never meant to flourish.” The fact that he had failed so spectacularly still hurt, but not near as much as losing the wolves he cared about and his children. He was never really supposed to have that dream because he had always belonged here in Aslatiels arms. Now she was promising to give him everything he wanted. He would have her beside him, they would have their own family.

His brows furrowed as he banished the sorrow and grief that had been haunting him for so long. He wouldn’t ever forget what he had been through, but Asla offered a relief to his self induced torture. ”Don’t let me go, Aslatiel. I need you.” He whispered to her softly, pulling her tighter to his chest and nuzzling his muzzle against her soft ear. This was where he belonged, where his heart was whole. ”I love you.”

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.