size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-03-2022, 06:29 AM

Indigo's words about his former band brought a frown to Asla's scarred features and she gave him yet another squeeze. "Sometimes things don't work the way that we plan," she knew that all too well. Look how spectacularly her plan of pretending they didn't love one another had worked. "You built relationships with wolves that you still care about. Hold onto the good memories and let the bad ones go." It was easier said than done, but she believed it was sound advice.

Again Indigo spoke and the striped fae gave a soft chuckle in response. "Never again," she promised him. "We've both paid our penance. We've gone through so much just to get here." Asla nuzzled into Indigo's soft, dark chest. "I will never let you go." She threw that vow out into the universe. Let someone or something try to pry them apart.

With one paw still stroking his fur gently, rhythmically, the woman spoke again. "We'll have to face a bit of scorn. Briar's wedding is soon and she really wants us to attend." The stroking continued. It comforted her as well as him. Though they were grown, she still sometimes felt like a child when she spoke about their father. "All of our siblings will be there," she spoke the obvious. "Sirius will be there." Asla pulled back just enough so that their gazes could meet. "I won't make a scene, but I don't want to hide," she informed him. There was no intent to rub their relationship in anyone's face, but she didn't want to pretend that they weren't together. Purple eyes silently searched, wondering what Indy's views were on the subject.

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]