Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
05-03-2022, 02:33 PM
The monochrome pup is lost in her own thoughts when her father silently appears. She lifts her small head to look up at him as sadness brims in her mismatched eyes. Plague settles into the sand next to her and pulls the pup to him. Seere doesn’t fight it, instead choosing to settle in against him. His soft smile and nickname have the pup offering him her own, albeit smaller, smile and pulls a short chuckle from her. His huge paw gently brushes the tears from her cheeks and she takes a moment to lean into the soft touch, enjoying the safety and love she feels pressed into her father’s side. When he is done, Seere presses herself closer to Plague while diverting her eyes to away to whisper, “Dad, am I… a bad fighter?”

Seere feels the tears beginning to refill her eyes but the monochrome pup stubbornly swipes a paw at her eyes, not waiting to be any weaker then she already feels. Sighing, she looks up to her father and explains, “I was playing some other… bigger kids. They just kept laughing at me when I wanted to spar too! They, they… called me a runt and laughed at me. Said I would never be a good fighter.” Despair crosses her features even as the monochrome tries hard to not let the hurtful words tear her apart.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.