size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
05-03-2022, 07:17 PM

Remus grinned as Ike landed on the fur beside him and assured him that it would be plenty. He certainly hoped so, but he had also underestimated how much fun they would have swimming and how long they would be in the water. He had really though that their little beach day would be a quicker trip than it was turning out to be since he really didn't know how Ike would take to it, but he was pleasantly surprised to find the fun loving girl that had been hidden under such heavy responsibility and he just didn't have it in him to cut it short. Now they were probably hungrier than he had originally planned for, but as long as he could satiate her appetite long enough for her to get back home for a proper meal then he'd call this whole thing a success.

He glanced her way for a moment as she scarfed down the food he had laid out for her while he continued to eat as well, a little grin tugging at his lips while he subtly watched her. It was so endearing in a way he couldn't really explain to just see her eating and living so freely and without second guessing and a little part of him wished he could see her like this all the time. He knew the unfortunate reality was that he would have to take her back to Ashen and back to her responsibilities sooner or later and he'd have to see that weight settle back on her again even if he didn't want to. He couldn't just steal her away from all that even though it was tempting. He finished his food only shortly after she did and laughed lightly when she said how it might have been just a snack. "Maybe! I didn't expect to get such a work out swimming in the ocean with you." He chuckled and grinned as he shifted a bit to be able to look at her more easily, secretly admiring how the sunset hues played off the pale side of her face.

He glanced down at her paws and shifted one of his own closer to hers, lightly and playfully tapping at a couple of her long talons before shifting his ruby and emerald gaze back up to meet hers with a smile. "I'm glad you've had so much fun today," he told her quietly with more sincerity than the mostly teasing comments he had made throughout their day together. "I was uh... I was a little worried about you. You always seemed so worried and down when we met up so... I just wanted to do something fun with you." He gave a shy, kind of awkward chuckle as he looked down with a grin, tapping one of her talons again. He was usually far more flirtatious and confident when he was talking to girls and spending time with them, but with Ike it felt different, but in a good way. It felt like it meant more, but he couldn't really explain why.

"Remus Armada"