ardent

Good night, So bright

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 01:09 PM

Hajime nearly jumped out of his skin. Red eyes blinking over towards Allen. He had run off and joined tortuga and returned to these islands, yet he still wasn't mad. Hajime found that a bit weird. Raising an eyebrow as his uncle approached. The boy sat and flicked his tail back and forth. "So your not mad at me for running off for like a week?" Sometimes he highly questioned the mans loyalty, but he didn't mind. It made him feel a bit safer, and as you would call it he had a sense of relief residing within him. He stood up and looked around the island. This would be a perfect place to live someday. But he was loyal to tortuga. After getting sick and coming here, he had run into Allen.
"I've been in tortuga, its a lot like how our family was back in the desert. How mother ran it at least. It's a bit less strict but the alpha is strong, and he's as big as my dad." Allen knew his father, his father hadn't been a normal wolf but he hadn't been evil. Black as night standing at forty inches tall with red eyes. Someone who was a perfect match to the family until he fell ill for some reason and died while his mom was pregnant, never to see his children or child at that. Hajime flicked his tail back and forth. "I'd like you to come with me home Allen. I found out where my mom is too. Our packs have an alliance!" The good news seemed to burst off of him so easily. It was not hard to tell that he was comfortable around Allen, and happy at the moment.

Speech,