size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-03-2022, 09:42 PM

Balthier didn't like to talk about it, which Chimera understood. "It's not an easy subject to discuss. After a while, you begin to realize that it doesn't matter what others think, so long as you and your partner are happy." Gods knew that others judged the King of Fenmyre for not only his incestuous relationship with his sister, but the fact that he had multiple mates, kept slaves, offered the lives of those slaves for coin. No, Chimera wasn't well liked at all, but he just didn't give a damn.

The young man seated himself and began to speak, the tale being eerily similar to his own upbringing. Chimera's haunches folded and he seated himself as well. "I know the feeling," the dual-toned man spoke with a sardonic smile tugging at the corners of his maw. "Queen Siren and I were abandoned by our father before we were even born. Our brother disappeared soon after and our mother was too wrapped up in herself to care. We raised ourselves and I looked after her as well." Perhaps hearing that he wasn't the only one in such a situation might help. "It's difficult to deal with, I am aware."

"As for the cheating," he brought up the rough topic, "I was told that she was upset and confused recently." Erystotle had told him about the encounter with Azzurra when they'd worked on the yacht together. "Have you two spoken about your relationship? It seems that your terms weren't laid out clearly."

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.