Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-04-2013, 01:25 PM

He was a trained warrior, so fighting was something that he could do, but if he could avoid it then he would. But at the moment, it didn't seem like something that could be avoided. He had allowed the Ice King to maul him because he had somewhat deserved it, but he wasn't about to let Cataleya come in here and beat him to her heart's desire. Women were supposed to be respected, but this woman clearly gave off the impression that she didn't need to be respected. Her fangs pierced his flesh, drawing blood as she shook her head from side to side, worsening the wound before pulling away in an attempt to dodge his attack. It worked for the most part, but his jaws still managed to grasp at her shoulder, daggers slicing through the flesh to draw blood.

A snarl rumbled in his chest as she pushed herself forward, looking to toss her forelimbs across his shoulders and snap at his neck. Taurig wasn't having it. Releasing her shoulder, not caring how much damage he inflicted, the titan would mimic her movement, throwing himself back onto his hind legs, forelimbs extending to collide with her chest, her fangs scraping across his right forelimb instead as she pushed him away, settling down for the moment. Anger coursed through the man's body as he allowed his massive frame to fall back onto the ground, lips peeled back in a silent snarl, icy gems like daggers as she spoke. I'm pregnant. Pregnant. Pregnant? How the hell was she pregnant? Scarred nostrils flared, testing her scent. It did smell different from the last time he had seen her, so it was plausible that she was telling the truth. You're pregnant...So those pups growing in your womb...Are mine? His voice was much calmer than it should have been, though there was still the hint of a snarl touching his words.

Talk like this