size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

By the skin of my teethPride - Bisexual
05-04-2022, 12:42 AM

Sitri didn't go far from Ashen and most certainly not without one of his three parents or his father's companions training behind. This time it was the snow leopards that were right on his tail as he just barely stepped out of Ashen's protected borders to walk along the river. Sometimes he tried to see if he could out run them or hide and see if the keen cats caught on to his absence, but he always ended up in trouble after his dad found out and the last thing he wanted was to get grounded. All he had to do was get through this winter and then he'd be a year old and he could start exploring more like his older cousins did—or at least that's what he was promised the last time he got scolded for venturing too far.

As he was walking along the river he happened to look up and spotted another boy that was mostly gray and orange in coloring, almost like fire and soot all mixed together. He also happened to be much smaller than himself, maybe about the size of his sister Seere, and Sitri wondered if he was a young pup or just a really small adult. It was kind of hard to tell especially from the other side of the river. Even still, he hadn't run into anyone else yet today and he certainly was in need of something exciting. "Hey!" he called to the other boy, saying, "Wanna race? I bet I can beat you to the next bend in the river! Down there by that big tree!"

"Sitri Abraxas-Destruction"