size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-04-2022, 02:29 PM

Aliana melted into his embrace, whether out of love or exhaustion, he didn't know. Still, as she began to sob against him, the man held her, comforting her as he could. He continued to gently stroke her silken fur with speckled pads, dragging his claws lightly through her clouded pelt. She cried and he held her as though he would never let her go, which he wouldn't. Of his queens, Aliana was the only one that held such insecurity. Not all wolves were the same and he wouldn't blame her for that, but he wished she held more faith in him.

As the woman pressed her head into his chest and spoke through her tears, Chimera's neck curled and he looked down upon her. Never stop loving her? As though that was a possibility. "You silly woman," he gently chided, wrapping her up within his legs and pressing their bodies together as though he was comforting a crying pup. She was so small that it was easy to handle her as he pleased. Chimera positioned his woman with her side against him, cradling her with one thick foreleg while the other draped over her as he balanced on his haunches.

"Aliana Klein," he said her name again. A name that he had given her. "Of all the wolves that I love, I love you the most." The brute snuffled the top of Aliana's clouded crown, his tongue running over the back of one pale ear. "You, Aliana. Do you hear me?" He kissed his way down from ears, to forehead, down the length of her muzzle. "You hold half of my heart," he assured her. The rest of it had to be shared between his lovers, children, family... He was spread thin most of the time and this sometimes made him come off as cold and uncaring, but there was always warmth in him for the clouded woman in his grasp.

The brutes pink tongue gently lapped the tears from the woman's face and he removed his draped paw so that it could touch ground once more. Gently, still cradling Aliana safely, Chimera lowered both of them to the fur beside the fire. Laying flat on his side, cheek nestled in the fur, he held the woman close, forelegs wrapped around her and one hind leg pulled up over her hip. His tail curled down, tucking between both of their hind legs, embracing her in every way that he could. Encompassing her within him. He was trying to show her just how much he loved her. Love that she either doubted or hadn't been aware of its extent. He wanted her to never question that love. She had begun to hint that without him there would be dire consequences, but that went both ways. Without Aliana, Chimera would lose everything and all would suffer as a result.

"Aliana & Chimera"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.