size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-04-2022, 06:40 PM

There was sadness in both of their lives. Indigo had lost his band and the bonds that he had formed. Asla had lost friends, family and most importantly, time with the one that she held most dear. The pair lay there together, holding one another and reminiscing internally and outwardly, vowing to one another that they would never let go again. No one and nothing could keep them apart.

Indigo responded to the subject of their parents being at their sister's wedding and Asla slid her cheek along his fur with a smile. "I'm fine pretending that they don't exist, but I wouldn't put it past Sirius to make a scene." Zee was nothing to her, having been very, very absent during her childhood. Sirius would be the one that would start something, but she hoped that he would have enough sense to not ruin his daughter's day. "For me, it will be good to see Briar." She always looked forward to seeing Ophie as well. Mort and Azure... well it had been too long. She didn't really know the other ones.

With a sigh, the woman buried her face into Indigo's fur once more. "I'm just glad that we've found one another again. It's our time now." They'd spent too much time apart, though they had both done a lot of growing up in the interim. Asla's paw rose to cup Indigo's cheek and she brought his muzzle up, claiming it with her lips. Fire burned like comets in the woman's galactic gaze. In that one look, she showed him all of the love and passion that she held for him. They'd spent too much time being sad. Now was the time for love and happiness.

"Asla" -- "Indy"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]