Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-09-2022, 10:58 PM

The warmth of the water soaked into the pale woman's pelt, a sort of seeping heat that helped to soothe her. Honestly Recluse needed it, her heat season had returned with a vengeance and though she was eager to spend time alone with her husband it also made her more irritable than usual. The woman sunk into one of the lower pools, the sun was just barely coloring the sky though it had dipped below the horizon a while back, its rays living longer than it seemed to. Galho was perched on a nearby tree but Lilith had been left back in Habari, she was getting ready for another clutch of eggs and Recluse knew well enough to leave the viper alone.

As she soaked Recluse idly ran her tongue along the raised bumps on the top of her mouth, recently she'd been beset by a flesh deep pain and she'd become aware of a something sprouting from the roof of her mouth. Small sharp protrusions she recognized from Lilith, fangs were growing in. That probably hadn't helped her mood to be honest, the pain had subsided for the moment and she hoped to finally have a moment of peace.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.