gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
05-04-2022, 08:06 PM
Although he laid there for some time, he was having a hard time convincing himself this wasn't a dream, or possibly even death. Though he doubted he would be as uncomfortable as he was if these were some kind of afterlife. As his old friends companions returned, the cat with a blanket and dog with sticks for a fire, he couldn't keep his eyes off of Uasgi more that a few moments. It had been some time since he had seen his old friend, yet he'd changed and grown since then. He was a man now, though the same could be said for Kunai. Any feelings he questioned when he was young were brought back to the forefront of his mind, bringing him back to the fateful day Usagi and his brother left and the weeks that followed.

Kunai watched as Usagi started the fire, unaware of his shivering until then when he felt the warmth as it grew. Although he was perfectly capable of covering himself with the blanket the cat had returned with, it completely avoided his thoughts until Usagi moved to cover him with it as the dog returned with water within a shell. He certainly hadn't forgotten how useful companions were since he 'left' Iga and was thankful his friend had them, though again was a reminder of what he'd lost.

His heart started to race when Usagi was close and pulled the blanket over him, though despite his long-time crush on his friend felt ashamed and sought to end what he now felt was embarrassing sooner rather than later even though he really didn't mind being taken care of by him. He smiled awkwardly, the ability to speak leaving him in that moment, until Usagi wasn't so close anymore.

As Usagi answered and mentioned a complicated reason, the corners of his mouth tugged down slightly but not enough to be much of a frown. He was concerned a bit, curious if there was any trouble involved. He could say the same about himself too, that his reasoning was complicated... because it was. He certainly wasn't about to tell him why his parents disowned him after they left, but he supposed there was no way around telling him at least enough to answer the question.

"Shortly after you left, my parents... I left Iga." He couldn't even say they disowned him... Maybe Usagi would just think they died or something... that was probably easier.

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle 2022
please DM all tags to skelle#0666
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!