An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
05-04-2022, 08:27 PM

Briar nodded to Emile's suggestion of meadow sweet for the white flowers to go on the arch, but hummed slightly when he mentioned that the smell could change if they're damaged. "Well, that is definitely the look I'm going for, but I don't want them to be too much of a bother for you. Any white flowers would be completely fine and if those don't work out then it can just be the wisteria. I promise I'm not picky! I'm just happy any of this is happening at all." At the end of the day, as long as she and Artorias got married that was the important part. Everything else that went on around them was just the icing on the cake to make it even more spectacular than it was already going to be. It would be lovely and beautiful regardless of what flowers they ended up with.

She looked to Serenity as the other woman mentioned how they weren't the most social wolves in the pack and that they, or at least she, was just happy to see the pack flourish in whatever hands it was in. Briar gave her an appreciative smile at that, her tail wagging behind her as she tried and only slightly failed not to get too emotional over the whole thing. She had been slightly nervous to move to The Hallows since the only wolves she knew well here were Artorias and Lia. Not only that, but she moved in and immediately was placed in a position of authority with all of these wolves that she only knew from passing glances during her visits here. Everyone had been so welcoming thus far and all of the effort going into the wedding just warmed her heart till she thought it might burst.

She continued helping the pair with painting the arch and once the one side was done she jumped in to help Serenity with flipping it over even though the other woman seemed to have it handled and didn't ask for help. Briar just didn't want her accidentally getting hurt in the process and was just there to help catch it if need be. Once it was flipped she continued on with the job, happy to quietly work with her pack mates while they made something beautiful together that just made her all the more excited for the upcoming wedding.

"Briar Fatalis"