ardent

Outer Science

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 02:33 PM

Hajime turned towards the man, raising an easy eyebrow towards him. Usually he didn't get called pretty boy by other males. Then again he didn't mind a little flattery, but it was the one thing you couldn't trust in a male. "Well maybe I just like running, the wind feels nice. Besides it never hurt anybody." Hajime said bluntly. He had been growing more confident in himself, but he wasn't too confident to have himself commit suicide and start fights. The man turned around to face the brown wolf. His red eyes looking him over. Why did he care about him anyway? Did he just want his body, that could have been it, or even information. "My name is Hajime Walker." Hajime sat down and flicked his tail.
"What is it to you if I'm ruffling my fur anyway?" Hajime was in a good mood today, so he wasn't going to let anyone stop that. He could defend himself just as well as the next wolf anyway. He may not have been good, or well enough to win. But to live, that was good enough for him. Hajime flicked his ears and waited for him to respond. Would he snap at him, be insulted or otherwise? He was not quiet sure. Either way he was prepared to what would happen.

Speech,