size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-04-2022, 10:28 PM

With the coming of winter came her birthday, made exciting by the chance to leave the walls of Habari even if it was with one of her mothers companions. Today it was the potoo joining her, but her cat and raven friend joined as well and just as eager for the time to explore. Packing a bag with her magic book and some food for her and her companions, she didn't stick around long before heading out into the early morning. Although her family and the rest of Habari lived by night, Widow hardly allowed herself much of a schedule. She slept when she was tired and sometimes that wasn't for a day or two.

She didn't want to travel far from home, just far enough to get a touch of exploration before returning home. She hoped to find interesting plants to bring home and plant in a little garden she was starting so that she may study them further. She wasn't sure what she would find, if anything, but it never hurt to be prepared. Setting out south-east from the southern border of Habari, it wasn't even afternoon yet by the time she approached pools of water with steam almost billowing out of them. Intrigued, Widow approached a pool and looked down into the steaming water through squinted eyes and sniffed, wondering what it was. It seemed like it was just water, but very hot? Strange.

"Speech!"

TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022