An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-05-2022, 04:31 PM
A smile tugs at Fern’s lips as she enjoys the beautiful flowers. She does not have to wait long for the Aegis to arrive and, when she spies his black and form approaching, her tail swings happily from side to side. He dips his muzzle in greeting and the gray girl offers him bright smile in return and an affectionate greeting of, “Hey Art!” Next comes the of question of why she had summoned him and Fern, still smiling, gives a short nod and invites the Alpha to sit with her.

She knows he is busy so the gray girl will be quick to get to the point of the call but first, she wants to tease her teacher just a little bit. Smile grows as she says, “Well, as much as I wouldn’t mind just having a nice little social visit with my favorite mentor, I do actually have a request for you.”

Taking a moment to fold her haunches and settle onto the ground before continuing, “Okay, so, I have noticed that isn’t a lot of hunters within the pack ranks and I would like to switch my rank to the hunting track. Now, I want to stress that this doesn’t mean I would stop my sword training or, suddenly, not be a protector for the pack. I just have some ideas that I think be useful to the pack and, more specifically, the hunters.” Swallowing, her mouth suddenly dry, Fern wonders if she has said the right things.

"Fern Lark"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.