An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-05-2022, 09:46 PM
Art settles near Fern and she offers him a bright smile, the good weather only adding her to her happiness. The talk begins and Artorias sees right through her attempt to schmooze him. She chuckles and gives him a wink before explaining what she would like. The Aegis murmurs as his features become thoughtful and Fern feels her stomach start to knot in worry. When he gives her a sideways glance and talks about asking for the role of Lead Hunter, Fern turns to face him straight on. Yes, this is why she had called him and she wants him to know how thoughtful she been in her choice. Resettling into a seated position, she turns her gaze up at him, a serious edge glinting in their corners or her eyes.

After a moment, she calmly says, “Yes Artorias. I would like to take the rank of Lead Hunter. If you allow me to take it, I will see to it that all Hallow wolves have a rudimentary knowledge of how to hunt alone and in a group. For those that choose to become Hunters, I will oversee their training and help them to become a master of the trade.” She pauses for a short moment before adding, "I am ready Art." Fern’s voice falls away as she continues to look to her leader. Mentally she readies herself to give him battle of words to try and his opinion if he deems her unworthy of such a title.

"Fern Lark"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.