gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
05-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Even underneath the cloth and near the fire the man was cold, though he tried not to let it bother him despite the shivering. The warmth of the fire was nice, but it would take time to get him dry and warm again. Probably longer than it would take for him to develop a cold, or worse, pneumonia. The burn of the salt water was still familiar in his throat and sinuses, but as a sneeze worked it's way up and surprised him he knew that something was developing. It was inevitable with all the water he inhaled combined with being soaked for who knows how long. He was lucky to have Usagi here although it wasn't something he ever expected to be possible. In fact, he never thought he'd see Usagi again.

Although he didn't want to talk much about why he left Iga, Usagi pressed anyway. He didn't want to answer, not truthfully anyway, and struggled to come up with something to answer with. "Yeah we.. didn't agree on a lot of things. It was just better if I left." He couldn't make eye contact with Usagi while he lied, instead his mismatched eyes focused on the fire as he sniffled. Maybe he wouldn't notice, or maybe he'd know him too well still from their youth.

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle 2022
please DM all tags to skelle#0666
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!