size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-06-2022, 06:01 AM

Indigo reassured the woman that everything would be fine and she believed him as far as he was concerned. Interacting with their family still made her nervous. It would most likely be better off it they never met with their parents again. She did miss Azure, however. They had been so close during their childhood but time had pulled them apart. Then, once he was made heir and she was bypassed... there was still quite a bit of sourness there. And Mort... well he would always be Mort.

Her words were echoed as he shared the same sentiment. When he added 'Mine' to the mix, a shudder ran through Aslatiel's entire body and her maw split in a devious grin. "Absolutely, big guy." The fae's tongue flicked over Indigo's dark lower lip and heat filled her gaze as she met his own. "And you are mine." Just like they were always meant to be.

A chill wind blew. Winter snows would soon be upon them. Asla curled herself more tightly against the fluffiness of the man beside her. "I have so much to do," she spoke conversationally, relaying what was on her mind. "Arc and Tira will be two soon. I already had a sex talk with Tira, but I have to somehow broach the subject with Arc." The fae gave her head a little shake, accompanied with a soft laugh. "That'll be fun." Sarcasm. No doubt she'd be able to do it, but having a sex talk with a boy was different. Asla sighed, her expression going serious once more. "I don't know that I've been the best mother, but I want them to be prepared for anything. That's why I took them out into the world. I've made life a little harder so that the rest of their lives are a little easier, if that makes sense." Her brow furrowed and she shrugged. It probably didn't make sense.

"Asla" -- "Indy"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]