size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
05-06-2022, 08:04 AM

This wasn't an easy decision for either of them and it showed on the faces of both women. Iki was proud that her mother hadn't immediately shot down the idea and, after a time, she eventually agreed that the pale lady was right. The words after brought a soft laugh from the girl and she moved forward, wrapping her mother up in her embrace. "I would hope not," she replied with yet another laugh, though there were tears in her eyes as well.

With her cheek against the side of her mother's neck, she hid the tears from view. This would be a huge step into unknown territory. Yes, she knew Manea and Alastor, but she wasn't being married off to them. She didn't know the wolves of Elysium or who the purple woman might choose for her. She could only trust that Manea would do well by her. No doubt she would be expected to solidify their bond with children in the future. Iki had always known that producing children would be an expectation no matter what match was eventually made for her.

Pulling back after she had collected herself somewhat, Iki forced a smile. "I'll do this for the empire, for you and for our family," the young woman vowed. Manea would have to make the deal sweet enough to accept, but tying the packs together would benefit them both in the long run. "Do you want me to come with you when you speak to Manea?"

"Ikigai"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]