size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-06-2022, 10:00 AM
Indigo had always been the odd one out in the family, never really close as the rest of his siblings. He recalled soft memories of being his mother’s favorite flower, of Sirius training him in his early days. Trying to encourage Mortis, and be as strong as Azure. Maybe that was why it had been so easy for him to detach and never look back. To belong Indy had to carve out his own place. But even that had ended in disaster and sorrow. Nothing in life was right except for having Aslatiel in his arms. He would defend her against any threat that came their way, especially when it came to those who should have been family.

He made her grin as he claimed her as his own. ”Forever.” There was no one else who could complete his heart like she did. Even after he had been shattered again and again, she picked up the pieces and put him back together. She kissed him suggestively and reminded him the inverse was just as true, he belonged to Aslatiel as well. He could have let her pull him closer, Indy almost let himself get lost in her, but there were still words left unsaid. Indigo nuzzled against her cheek as she spoke again.

Aslatiel’s work was never done, as she told him about everything that was weighing upon her. Tira and Arc were reaching adulthood, they needed to be prepared for everything that entailed. The thought brought him fond memories of their own second birthday and the first time they allowed themselves to fully indulge in one another. ”I can talk to him if you want.” Indigo offered softly. If he could give his nephew advice on how to avoid the heartache he experienced then he would. Even if it would be uncomfortable. ”I wouldn’t want him to repeat my mistakes.” Indigo admitted softly, feeling the weight that lingered on his heart.

”You’re an amazing mother, Aslatiel.” He assured her as he squeezed her tighter and kissed her cheek. He was completely convinced of his words and felt a thrill of excitement at the thought of calling her the mother of his children.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.