size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-06-2022, 10:58 AM

Indy nuzzled into her and Asla peppered kisses across his muzzle, cheeks, lips. Her paws and claws continued moving through his thick fur. Oh, how she loved him. More than once she stole deeper kisses as her body became heated under his love and affection. No doubt this time together would lead to spicier things, but it could take its time. They had all the time in the world now and had the luxury of taking things slow and letting them arrive naturally.

As Indigo offered to speak to Arcturus, Asla's gaze softened. "If you can do so objectively and without scaring him, I wouldn't be opposed." The small fae's paw slid across her lover's cheek gently. "It will be good practice for when I make you a father." Again her lips found his and a soft, rumbling moan pulled from the tawny fae. "And I will make you a father," she promised against his lips.

Asla rolled onto her back so that she could more easily look up into the big brutes blue eyes. Slender limbs snaked up to wrap around Indigo's neck as much as she could reach. A mischievous look gleamed in the woman's eye as she flashed Indigo a grin. "Well, are you going to take me for the first time as your mate or are you going to make me wait?" They'd made the vows together. That as good as sealed the deal for Aslatiel. She didn't need any fancy ceremony or anyone to officiate. All she needed was Indigo and the skies above as a witness.

"Asla" -- "Indy"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]