An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
05-07-2022, 02:33 PM

He gave a dismissive grunt as Sirius’ reply came, explaining that it was more than likely the pack merely drifted apart, a fault of their leadership and not the land itself. Azure’s head dipped in acknowledgement, following his father’s gaze through the forest as they continued their quite-extended patrol. If the pack had simply dissolved, so had Az’s interest in it.

The gnarled trees rose further over their heads as they walked, and Azure paused at the base of one as his father’s head turned west. His mutated paws came up, pressing firmly against the wide trunk and in a brief moment he was upon a low hanging branch, thick enough surprisingly to comfortably take even his own weight without a crack. “These trees… they’re interesting.” He murmured, finding there was space upon the branch to walk along the bark almost as naturally as grass. “I fear the kids will climb them, but perhaps it’s a lesson that would be quickly learned.”

Arching his head back he squinted up into the canopy, following the line of branches that extended like a ladder up into the uppermost reaches of the forest. This territory held a danger the plains did not, even to the wolves who might call it home; somehow still, Azure felt he enjoyed these woods more than the Weeping ones he’d been so fond of all his life.

With a reluctant sigh he leapt from the branch, finding his paws upon the solid ground and almost missing the lack of height. “There are fresh trails scattered in every direction.” He observed, a trace of awe in his tone. “These woods, I’m sure, would alone serve to feed us fine.” He lingered still among the moss wrapped trees, until his father’s suggestion willed him forward. “Alright then, let's go check out your caverns.” He agreed.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.