Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-07-2022, 09:05 PM
Relm was partly aware of Alastor’s presence before he joined her in the water, but not fully until he had reached her side. Her cheek turned only slightly towards him as her eyes remained down in the water, catching the glimpse of his silhouette on the rippled surface of the lake. The lake was dark as winter grew over it, and the skies were gently scattered with clouds but she could still see it was him. She would always know.

Her long breath could be seen through the fog escaping her nose, she wasn’t feeling anxious but she didn’t want Alastor to know. He asked her without saying anything but she didn’t want him to know. She did remember that first time she had come back to the island when her virginity had been taken... she couldn’t imagine how he would react now. She would defend what had happened as she had before, and she would lock her lips from there. Even for Alastor, she couldn’t tell him.

With her gaze back forward and down at her own reflection, her paw raised up and played with the strings on her cloak, reminding herself of what she was hiding under there and just from the slight touch there under her throat she was sore from that too. She didn’t undress for him, she didn’t flinch from that small ache she felt from her paw pressing near the puncture wounds there. She went back still as she dropped her paw back into the cold water. "I shouldn’t be here." Not him, her. It was deeper than what she could have meant, just the lake. Maybe Alastor knew her enough to understand. She shouldn’t be here, she should be dead. And then she wouldn’t have worry about what she was feeling or have never experienced it to begin with. She was close to emotionless, but to him he may have known that hurt hidden under the surface. She was stuck somewhere that was unreachable to him. Her eyes closed as a neon tear dropped from her face and into the water. She couldn’t hide it.

"Relm"