gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
05-07-2022, 11:34 PM

Kione barked out a laugh at the idea of greeting everyone, his bark more akin to a high pitched bird call.  Wolves sounded horrifically out of tune and they never realized just how rustic their voices sounded compared to his melodious family.  “Sorry luv, I’m just visiting as well.  A quick exploration and change of scenery before I head back home.  Name’s Kione and the land you are on right now is Auster, farther north there is a bridge of land between great waters that takes you to Boreas.  Now then lass, I’m done with this forest though.  These sleeping giants can keep on with their ways.”

Kione turned to head back to the north, the ground was solid, rigid from a lack of recent moisture.  The tree’s would surely get more rain eventually but it wasn't here right now.  Were he less aware of his steps the painted wolf would be breaking dry branches up and down the forest.  “Feel free to follow or not as you wish but I’m going for a bath and then home, the latter of which I don’t invite guests too.  Not my say.”

"Kione"

[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]