size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
05-08-2022, 06:53 AM

The way Sverre looked on at him with those concerned eyes and stern brows almost made Kuroo feel like a pup again. But was that also a sigh of relief he heard as the man stood when he had sat up? Must be imagining things... Except, he hadn't died, so there wasn't anything to worry about. Right? If you asked Kuroo, he was used to the stare he was being given. Often a bit careless for the sake of a fun time, his brother would look at him in a similar fashion. Rolling his shoulders back and clearing his throat, Kuroo gave Sverre a timid smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you considering the circumstances, Sverre," he said in return after a moment of silence.

"I suppose I should be more careful. Back home, the bay where I fish is typically more relaxed than this place," Kuroo let out a nervous chuckle. Maybe if he had been anyone else, he would have been insulted the way Sverre was speaking to him. In reality, he found it endearing and cute. So worried about a man he'd just met. The thought made his smile grow, but he held back his words. Teasing Sverre might not be the best thing right now with the way he was looking at him. Clearing his throat again, he felt better now and stood to his paws so he could give the man a proper once over. Definitely not a sight for sore eyes.

"So, uh, before I rudely interrupted your day, what were you up to, by chance?" Kuroo's pale eyes watch Sverre with a gentle smile and slight tilt of his face. Between his ankles, his tail hung and swished lightly in a friendly manner. Even if he was still more wet than dry and a tad cold, he wanted to know more about his mysterious savior.

"Speech"

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.