Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-08-2022, 09:26 AM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Restless and unable to sleep Pyralis took to wandering down to the beach. She'd always assumed she'd slow with age. That she'd sleep more and more, but these days she struggled to remain in one spot and when sleep fell it was only for a few hours at a time. Perhaps winter would change that. The cold had a way of slowing all of life down. She would be content to settle into her den, wrapped in warm furs with some mulled wine.

Pyralis arrived at the beach, the glassy stones reflecting hints of moonlight and the form of her captain. With a soft grin she padded in the direction of the other woman, calling out. "Well now, I see I'm not the only restless soul tonight. Trouble sleeping?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!