size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-08-2022, 08:18 PM

Asla enjoyed work. She liked keeping busy, not only did it keep her mind healthy, but it kept the small woman's body lean and strong. She was no longer a Reaper and thus didn't fight often unless it was a predator or prey, but she still worked to keep her body in optimum shape. As such, she had just finished up a patrol of the main island when the form of the giant purple woman came into view. The fawn and grey fae offered the larger woman a smile as she drew in closer.

"Manea," she offered in turn as the woman greeted her. With a pull of her head, she suggested that they find some place comfortable to rest so that they could speak. The woman's words were met with a soft chuckle. "I understand. No worries," she assured her. "I'm used to doing things on my own, so settling in and finding things wasn't an issue." Asla soon found a patch of nice, lush grass and seated herself upon it with a sigh. It had been a long, fast run and she was glad to be off of her paws for a moment.

"And how is your daughter?" Tall, grey ears slid forward with interest. Whoever would have thought that she of all wolves would be interested to hear about babies? "Doing well, I hope." Manea seemed to be doing well. Had the pup not been healthy, she doubted the fae would be in such good spirits.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]