size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-08-2022, 09:15 PM

Manea followed and soon both women were resting on the thick grass. Asla slid down to lay on her stomach, paws curling against her chest like a cat. Her pads throbbed a little, but they would be fine with a bit of rest. Manea commented on Asla being self sufficient and the smaller fae nodded. She didn't think it would be too surprising. Manea seemed to be a confident woman able to hold her own. She would have to be in order to run her own pack.

Conversation shifted to their children and both women seemed to light up. Manea spoke of her daughter and how she was doing well. Asla laughed softly as she imagined the little spitfire of a pup. Her own children were asked after and the proud mother beamed. "They'll be two in summer. I've made things a little difficult for them and my son in particular has gone through some pretty extreme hardship." The fawn fae gave a little sigh and a shake of head. "I took them away from my familial pack so that we could travel the world and I could teach them how to live on their own, but I wonder if it's been too much for them." Both Arc and Tira had shown emotional issues. She hoped that they were getting past all that, but only time would tell.

"Is your daughter your only child?" Asla tilted her head just a bit. She was possibly leading into discussing her own future pregnancy, but was still feeling the purple fae out before she offered up such sensitive information about her relationship with Indigo.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]