An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-08-2022, 11:30 PM

Manea smiled while Asla spoke of her children and the journey she had taken them on with leaving their family's pack in order to travel and learn from the world. She could certainly sympathize with the feeling of wondering if their choices had been too much for their children. She had been worried about that as well with having to up root her children's lives to travel across Boreas and Auster to connect with packs and begin piecing together their pack. "I hope that the time here in my pack can give all of you a moment of stability to regroup and let your children grow in new ways," she told Asla genuinely. Avacyn and Saracyn had both been happy to come back home to the island and seemed to be doing well with the structure of the pack to lean on. It let them focus on their training and occasionally just on being children without having to worry about things like food and shelter like she did at their age which she was very happy for.

She gave a small shake of her head when Aslatiel asked about Fia being her only child. "No, this was my second litter. I have two others from my first—twins, Avacyn and Saracyn. Fiametta makes three... Though I do hope to continue adding to my family for as long as I am able." Being able to bear children was a significant point of pride for most Mendacium wolves, especially the women, and she was throughly thankful that so far her and Alastor had been very blessed in that regard. She turned the attention back to Aslatiel again, asking, "The man that is with you... Indigo, wasn't it? Is he your partner? Or family?" She would have asked if she was hoping to have more children as well, but she wasn't even certain that she had a partner or mate to father them. Although, she knew not all ways of life or traditions were as restrictive as her own, it didn't really seem like her children took after the large, purple man so it certainly had her curious.

"Manea Mendacium"