size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-09-2022, 09:09 AM

Condolences were offered and it took the small woman a moment to respond. Memories of Naiche flashed through her mind, both good and bad. She remembered Mojito, happy and smiling. None of that existed anymore. Life had wronged them both. "Thank you," she responded in time, but said no more on the matter. Talking about it wouldn't change the situation, so why bother? She'd been the one to kill Naiche in the end and she'd also been the one to leave the pack and take Mo's child with her. She was the villain.

After revealing that she would make Indigo a father in time, the purple woman offered up her words of wisdom. Asla nodded, closed her eyes and raised one paw to knead her brow. Reminiscent of her father's words, Manea asked that she be careful with her decision as children between siblings weren't always... well. "I am aware of the risks," Asla began slowly. "They've been hammered into my head from the very first time that our father found us kissing." What a lovely time that had been. "As I've traveled, I've picked up information here and there. Complications aren't as common as I was led to believe." There was resolve in the woman's gaze as she looked back to the purple fae. "Just one child to fulfill his lifelong dream. If there's anything wrong with it, I'll take care of myself." Indigo might not be pleased, but even he should see the humanity in ending the life of a pup that would never lead a decent life.

"Enough of that," Asla gave her head a shake again. "Tell me more about this pack that I'm protecting." Due to Manea's pregnancy, little information had been exchanged, not that she minded. Whatever type of pack this was, she'd offered her services and she would continue those services so long as they didn't affect her family. "I haven't had any issues so far, though I haven't met many other wolves."

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]