size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-09-2022, 10:23 AM

She knew that this was hard on him. It wasn't easy on her either and her decision had been very difficult. It just seemed right though. In her gut, this seemed like the best course for both of them in the long run. She could never be fully true to him and he would always deserve more than what she could give. It wasn't easy, but staying together wasn't fair. Not when she would drop everything to be with Artorias. Haiku would never come first and he deserved to come first for someone.

Bowen lay on the big man's chest and listened to his even breathing. He quickly agreed to father her future children and the dainty fae nuzzled up under his chin. "If being with me is too hard, or if you change your mind, or... if you find someone that treats you how you deserve to be treated, I won't have any hard feelings, Hero." She wanted him to find someone that would treat him like the amazing man that he was.

A yawn pulled from the fae and she curled up as she lay upon the chocolate and snow brute. "I'm sorry," Bowen spoke softly. "You don't deserve this." He didn't deserve to suffer. He didn't deserve to learn that his father was gone. It seemed that she was just his bad luck charm.

"Bowen & Haiku"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]