size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-09-2022, 03:33 PM

Manea spoke of how difficult it was to kill pups and Asla was intrigued, but didn't want to pry. Instead, the smaller woman spoke again. "I would see it as mercy and I'm very familiar with granting mercy." She had done so for Naiche. That act stayed with her and it had bothered her deeply for quite some time, but these days she'd somewhat come to terms with it. Killing a damaged pup to save it from living a horrible life? She could do it. No doubt. Still, when Manea offered help if need be, Aslatiel nodded her head gratefully.

Neither woman was upset about the shift in topic and Asla listened as the basis of Elysium was explained. Manea felt like the familial sort, so the pack having started as a safe haven for family made sense. As time went on, she and her husband collecting wayward souls and they soon became like family as well. Again Asla nodded. "It seems like it's fairly natural to want to protect those that can't protect themselves." She thought of Ocean and Chrystelle and hoped that the pair were doing well on their journey together. Indigo had done the same, collecting wolves that were broken and lost.

"If there are any tasks in particular that you'd like Indigo and myself to handle, just let us know. We've been patrolling both territories regularly. He's a skilled healer, I'm a skilled hunter, and we're both skilled fighters." You had to be when you were her size. Though small, Asla could hold her own against damn near any foe. She didn't want to brag about her conquests, however, so she simply left it at that.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]