size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantWordy
05-09-2022, 08:41 PM

The cheeky little kitsune wolf feigned surprise when he pointed out the fact that she hadn't told them their destination or purpose yet, and then tried to deftly avoid answering his question by poking fun at him for delaying with their tea. Kumiho made an exaggerated roll of his eyes before lifting the kettle carefully with his jaws, holding the handle steady while a free paw tilted it up so the hot tea could flow smoothly out the gooseneck spout and into one mug, and then another. The cups steamed delightfully in the cool fall air, and Iho set the kettle back down over the fire to keep the excess warm in case they wanted a top up. "For all your finishing school teachings, it seems manners were somehow left out. What would your mother say?" he remarked with a roguish smirk.

Iho carefully took his mug into his paws and held it up to his lips, taking a long sip of the tea and feeling the warm liquid flowing down his throat to warm him from within. Aaaah, there was nothing quite like it! "We really need to get some sugar one of these days," he commented with a smack of his lips and a pensive frown. "How you Ashen wolves drink this stuff natural is just... it's beyond me." Even when he'd been a pup growing up in his tribe, his mother had always had to add a little bit of sweetness to his drink. The earthy and herbal flavors just didn't agree with his palate. "Y'know, for a captain to sail a ship properly, he needs to know his destination first." Wily blue eyes locked to Kit's face again while he took another long sip of tea. "I can't exactly take you somewhere until you tell me where it is I'm taking you. And Auster's a pretty damn big place, so you can't just say Auster."

Iho reached a paw over and nudged Kitsune's shoulder playfully. "C'mon, Kitty! Where're we going?"

"Speech"