gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-09-2022, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2022, 09:38 PM by Kitsune. Edited 1 time in total.)

“That I should hang you for your insolence” she shot back blandly, smiling over her tea as she knew both herself and Iho wouldn’t believe it for a second. She took a sip, letting the warmth and soothing flavours roll over her for a moment. She frowned at him as he mentioned sugar. She hated to think she lacked something he desired. She’d have to find out where to get it. Today perhaps, tomorrow at the latest… she let the thought distract her for a little while longer. Considering it a problem to find a solution to. Buying time before she had to face reality…

She sighed. Rubbing a paw to her eyes. She didn’t want to look anything but regal and poised, but there was definitely a hint of tiredness and anger there. “I don’t actually know exactly where we are going. I figured if we took a trip down into Auster and made land, we’d find the scent sooner or later. It's not a scent I'm likely to forget in my lifetime… after all.” she paused, letting that sink in for a moment before offering him a roguish smile. “I'm considering taking some eggs with us. Unless you have a better idea?”

"Kitsune"