size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 10:17 AM

Reila remained silent as Dalila explained a little bit of her own experience. Things that others wouldn't know they had struggled with on first impressions even if Dalila was much better in her days now than before. Reila certainly was too, at least with the change of slavery to freedom.

"Thank you for sharing, Dalila." She spoke with a gentle smile, comfortable with only this one encounter with her. She was sure there would be more. "I'm glad to relate with someone on some sort of level." They may not have been the same, but she could feel that bit of connection at least from the harsh life they had lived before and it affecting them in the after. She was hoping that she could call Dalila her friend one day but they were certainly off to a good start.

She took the herbs that Dalila had offered before she would dismiss herself. The two of them no doubt had work to do around the island so she wouldn't keep her long. "Until next time." She suggested before leaving the green house to take the herbs back to her bungalow and get back to her duties.

"Reila"