size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 07:40 PM

When Chimera actually offered someone else, she did feel just this little bit of tension in her chest, and maybe that should have been sign enough. She wouldn't say though because she still stood by what she told him. If they fucked and she didn't like it or only wanted it to fill some kind of need unrelated to Chimera, she may have never forgave herself or saw him the same way. She did feel very broken. She was scared of being just this emotionless tool for sex but what if that's what she was using Chimera for as well? She was. Scared of herself.

She didn't say anything else. Didn't ask Chimera to go any further, didn't ask him to set her up when they got back home. But there was a kind of emotion in her eyes that was thanking him. For this once she didn't say it, but hopefully he would feel it. In the way she wrapped around him too, in the way she hummed in response to him surrounding her. He did understand her as much as he didn't, and he was doing everything perfect right in this moment.

With his paw draped over her side, she did feel intimately close with him, more on an emotional scale than a physical one. Though, it was a little of that too. With her paws carefully placed from the inside of his forelegs she closed her eyes before leaning forward to kiss him, not going to pursue him anymore. She wanted a slow and gentle kiss, maybe wanting to just stay here in this level with him for as long as she could. She couldn't help the urges in her, but she was able to make them subside. Whether he joined her, stopped her, cut her off quicker than she had planned, she accepted it. And she only waited a moment laying there before carefully pushing her paws against him, "I need to get the herbs Dalila prescribed me."

"Reila"