size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-10-2022, 09:23 PM

Erys thanked him for offering the space to him and Chimera simply nodded. If the pale man was helping to prepare the place, then he deserve to utilize it as well. It was only fair. The horned brute seemed horrified that Aliana had spoken to the King in displeasure and Chimera shot the man a look of amusement. "Everyone is entitled to their opinion and their feelings, Erystotle. Even jealous queens." What he did in the end was entirely his choice, however. He'd shared his concerns with Aliana and she had reacted. Simple as that.

The conversation moved to Erystotle and what he had been up to. Chimera noticed the warmth in the smaller brutes cheeks immediately and arched a brow with interest. The King was a little surprised at the admission, but he was more surprised that Erys seemed to feel so bashful about the experience. He'd lain with Azzurra. Chimera knew why the girl was so upset after speaking with her brother. That she'd felt comfortable enough to seek comfort in a packmate soothed his concerns when it came to the woman.

"Azzurra is a pretty fae," the man spoke in soft rumbles. "It was good that she had you to rely on. I spoke with her brother, Balthier. He was rather upset, so I can only imagine that she was as well." A sleepy grin tugged at the corners of the two-toned brutes maw and he jested with the other man. "Who would have guessed that you'd turn into an expert in sexual healing?" A soft chuckle pulled from Chimera and he stretched, rolling onto his back on the cushions and furs where he proceeded to stretch again with a groan. It really had been a long day. He stayed on his back, quite comfortable, and was still able to see Erystotle, albeit upside down.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.