ardent

Now the devil won't leave me alone

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 06:08 PM

Ozz's eyes moved up towards the boy. So he was one of them then? A small laugh escaped her lips, he'd probably kill her. Maybe that'd be for the best. "I just came from there, your alpha Taurig beat me....protecting one of his members. You want nothing to do with me trust me, and don't worry I feel sorry for treading on tortuga land. Things just aren't as they seem." she said as she watched her reflection in the water. Tail flicking up and down. "So that's it. Your going to let yourself go. Because you got caught up in something of your past again?" Kai hissed. Ozz pulled her ears back as she starred at the giant wolf who stood beside Tidus. "You worked hard to survive after all these years, after your father tried to kill you because he believed you were possessed by the devil. And this is your solution to losing one fight?" Ozz turned her head and splayed her snout in the water. Bubbles appearing when she sighed. There wasn't any use trying anyway. Everyone idolized Canttina because of her "win" against Alena. Ozz figured they didn't trust her because they couldn't see her skills. And apparently she had none. She thought she was in love with canttina because of the acceptance. Because she knew of the demon who walked beside her. But it was like, she was not appreciated. Canttina was silent, and her insanity plagued the roots, just as it had happened at her home.
"I don't even know if I should return home, if it is one. I feel bad, and I want to apologize to Taurig. But I'm weak, and nothing ever seems to go right." Why was she saying this out loud to a stranger? She wasn't sure, yet the relaxing fae looked beaten. More beyond the wounds that were on her body. The one on her side, caking over in blood. Hindering her ability to walk with the pain she was in. And what had Taurig left with. A few scratches here and there. It was no exception, if she could not defend what she thought was hers, what was the points. Her eyes went over Tidus. "Have you come to collect this corrupted mind of mine?" She asked.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,