ardent

You got lucky, kid

Royale

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 06:23 PM

Sebastian. It was kind of a snooty name if one were to spend an underserved amount time thinking about it. Although he could scarcely point this out to the brute considering his name was no less pompous if not entirely more so for its intended connotation. Even though he hadn?t an ounce of royal blood to his namesake he had supposedly been a candidate for a much greater purpose, a destiny he hadn?t actively pursued nor was suited for.

Royale observed the other canine in confusion, head tilted sideways as if the new angle would permit some viable measure of understanding to seep into his brain. As it turned out, it didn?t. But it made Sebastian look funny if that was worth anything. ?It?s not even that I don?t like you, Sebby,? the smaller began cheekily, quickly attaching a nickname because, hey, Sebastian was a mouthful and nobody had time for that. His dinner was getting cold too. ?But my mother was a very nice lady so I?m told; just don?t appreciate the comment.? With an ambivalent shrug he swiftly moved to the male?s next inquiry and had to resist the burning need to sit down. He might not be overtly scared of the guy but that didn?t mean he trusted him any. It was better not to give him an exploitable opportunity and Royale was swifter on his feet as opposed to reclining.

A smirk curved his lips, the frown banished for the time being and the mischievous air returning to the young wolf. ?Sorry but I?m not all that put off by your...uh, radiance. I mean, yeah you?re built like a boulder but you?ve got nothing to gain from attacking me and you look smarter than that. Wasting your time fighting me earns you nothing but lost time.?

Speech,