An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-12-2022, 11:25 PM

Manea nodded in agreement as Aslatiel voiced her support of protecting those that couldn't protect themselves. She of course always had the intention to only protect these wolves until they were able to get on their own feet and protect themselves, but in the end she knew that if any of the wolves she had taken in ever needed her she would be there in a heartbeat. Either way, she had created this place for her family and these wolves that she now considered family and she would do whatever it took to maintain it for them. If it wasn't for them she likely would have simply gone back to traveling with Alastor and doing much of what it sounded like Aslatiel had intended to do with her children.

Manea hummed softly as Asla brought up the option of having them focus on specific tasks and listing off the skill sets of her and Indigo. "The patrols are most certainly appreciated," she agreed easily with a small nod. "We do have a significant lack of healers here. I have a handmaiden in my employ that so far has been our only healer so if Indigo could assist Irilyth with prepping our herb garden for spring that would be a great help. We'll likely need help with hunts as we go into winter as well, though we have far more hunters in our ranks than we do healers." Her ear flicked as she considered the fact that they had many hunters and fighters, but only a small few of them were very skilled and practiced at it. "Those things are more than enough to earn my thanks. I simply appreciate you both lending your talents to our pack, even if it's just for a time." She gave Asla a curious look and added, "Do you know how long you might be staying with us? It's fine if you don't or if your estimate changes, I'm only curious."

"Manea Mendacium"