Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
05-12-2022, 11:43 PM

Stolas called out her name and he immediately saw Widow startle and go jumping into the pool of steamy water. "Oh, jeez!" he said with a cringe and hurried over to the hot spring she had been by moments before disappearing into the water. His paws scampered across the rocky ground and skidded to a halt beside the edge of the pool, peering down through the mist to try and locate her. It was unclear just how deep these pools were, but if he had to jump in to rescue his friend, he wouldn't hesitate! Widow emerged and began to flail in the water, but just as a panicked Stolas was about to jump in and save her with the swimming skills that came from living in a coastal pack, her paws found ground and she stabilized herself.

Widow called out his name and he gave a little bark of acknowledgement, trotting around the edge of the pool to come to the side she was closest to. "Hello, yes, it's me! Uh, sorry I startled you. I didn't mean to, I was just excited to finally see you again. You aren't hurt, are you?" He flinched again when he considered the notion that he might have injured his friend unintentionally, and also realized he was starting to ramble a bit as he did when he was nervous. Coming to sit at the pool's edge, Stolas dipped a curious paw into the water. It was surprisingly warm, but not so much that it scalded. It just felt really, really nice! "Oh wow, that's different! How does it feel in there?"

"Stolas Abraxas-Destruction"